- 3.25 AcresTOTAL AREA
- G + 4FLOORS
Property Description *
HARERA REGD. NO.- 80 OF 2017 (Certificate)
AMB Selfie Street
AMB is a progressive 21st-century real estate company. It is all set to redefine professionalism and is poised to bring about a positive transformation in the way people play, live and work. AMB Group shall provide you a new era of work culture, with the specialization in feasibility analysis, land acquisition development and various approvals and permissions from the concerned authorities, is now into every aspect of the development process, such as planning, design, construction, marketing, and sales.
From the inception of a vision through to the astuteness of reading the market, AMB’S commitment is reflected in its thorough paperwork, well-defined process, and accuracy of master planning. It’s time for you to discover the real asset builders of Delhi NCR. Over the past two decades, AMB has emerged as one of the most progressive and multi-faceted real estate and land procurement entities in the country. A dream, determination and relentless focus on getting it right, are the foundation stones of the AMB group.
AMB Selfie Street is a new commercial project in Sector 92, Gurgaon; inspired by Spanish architecture and designed to flourish as a neighborhood bazaar. It is a unique hub of leisure, entertainment and retail and a perfect destination for people looking for commercial property in Gurgaon. It is located on a 60m wide road and well connected to 135m multi-utility corridor connecting Dwarka Expressway and IGI Airport, Delhi; making it the best investment option for a commercial shop in Gurgaon. AMB Selfie Street sector 92 Gurgaon, will be beautifully designed, following international construction standards making a prominent shopping destination of Gurgaon packed with all inspiration of modern and luxurious living and shopping.
Yes! i’m Interested
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.