- 91476 Sq.FtTOTAL AREA
Property Description *
Ansals Town Walk
Ansals TOWN WALK will be the new centre of NCR’s commercial activity. A true pride of corporate presence and the premier lifestyles destination for shopping & dining out. Just a few minutes drive from Dwarka, Delhi, it is located on 150 mtr. wide Dwarka Expressway in Sector 104 Gurugram. The magnificent structure will be replete with modern offices of various floor areas, dazzling showrooms and plethora of dining out options. Built up area of the offices in this commercial complex is 450 sq ft. Many prestigious projects like Godrej Summit, Era and Indiabulls are located in close proximity and it just 15 minutes drive away from the Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi and 6 kilometers from the Dwarka Sector 21 Metro Station.
Ansal Town Walk: Every commercial area requires perfection that can attract consumers from all over the places and the latest for NCR commerce is the Ansals TOWN WALK. This can be described as the paradise of the corporate with stunning dining and shopping facilities. This one is just a few minutes’ drive from Dwarka. Located on the Dwarka Expressway in Sector 104 Gurgaon, this is one of the best in the business. If you are looking for a perfect place that you want to boost your commerce then this place might be the one that you need to look for. Some of its popular features are great connectivity, great accessibility, Power back-up running all round the clock, perfect parking spots, dedicated elevators etc. The flooring has been kept in accordance with Italian marble and vitrified designer flooring. With all kinds of facilities such as a common staircase, Common toilets, white sanitary ware and Office Openings, this is one of the best that you can look for your business. The Ansal API group is also known for its projects such as Ansal Aastha pride and Ansal Paradise Crystal.
- Highstreet Retail
- Food Court with Fine Dining
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.