- Fire Fighting System
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
Property Description *
Bestech Grand Spa
It’s the dawn of a new phenomenon, an enthralling experience & an ultimate lifestyle! Bestech Park View Grand Spa is a collection of artistically planned high-class exclusive apartments. The elegantly designed and creatively planned Park View Grand Spa is located in Sector 81 and it conveniently connects to the rest of the city of Gurgaon. The seamless connectivity to Delhi is an added advantage for the residents. The project has beautifully appointed 3BHK & 4BHK lavish and luxurious apartments on offer.
Bestech Grand Spa is located on:
Bestech Grand Spa Key Highlights
Bestech Grand Spa Sports facilities
Unique Arrival Experience – Ground Floor stilt to have an air conditioned entrance lobby in every tower providing a sumptuous & elegantly furnished waiting lounge and secure multiple access control points.
Spa Signature Tower
The Signature Club
About Bestech Group
With over two decades of experience; BESTECH has established itself as one of the most trusted and admired real estate companies in India. The success stems from the strong foundations reflecting in quality construction, timely deliveries and customer satisfaction.
Bestech Group has successfully delivered world-class Residential, Commercial, Retail and Hospitality developments across the country. 25 million sq. ft. projects delivered and 30 million sq. ft. future and others projects. Besteck Parkview Sanskruti, Bestech Parkview Ananda, Bestech Parkview Spa, Bestech Citygate, Bestech Parkview City 2, Bestech Parkview Residency, Bestech Parkview Spa Next.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.