- 1920/1995/2120/2325SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Bestech Park View Sanskruti
REFINES & UPLIFTS
Bestech Park View Sanskruti or culture nurtures and influences the lifestyle through ideals established centuries ago. And these ideals are so timeless and spiritual that they elevate its belivers even today.
EMBRACE A BEAUTIFUL DREAM OF LUXURY
Cosy, comfortable and opulent throughout,Sanskruti is designed to offer a premium quality of life. Set amidst relaxed and urban surroundings, it has been meticulously planned to meet the highest of standards and enjoy life in a peaceful location. Designed with 3 & 4 BHK Apartments, Sanskruti brings you the perfect opportunity to indulge in rich luxury and splendor. The Splendid home is just a lifetime retreat for you and your loved ones. Come, Live Life With Perfection.
LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE AT EVERY STEP, EVERY DAY
Park View Sanskruti, an exquisite group housing project in sec-92 Gurgaon, blends aesthetics with exquisite lifestyle! The State-of-the-art apartments are equipped with imported marble flooring in the living room and elegant wooden flooring in all bedrooms. While all the rooms are fitted with air-conditioners for ultimate comfort, the joy of cooking will be heightened at the Modular Kitchen. Quite simply, there’s nothing left to desire!
Do Join Us To See What Life Could Be….
YES! I’M INTERESTED
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Water Storage
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.