Property Description *
Astaire Gardens is a luxurious township in Gurgaon that enjoys excellent connectivity through NH-8, Sohna Road and the Golf Course Extension Road.
Strategically located at the center of Gurgaon.
Excellently connected via Golf Course Ext. Road(southern perfery road ), NH-8 and Sohna Road.
24 Meter black-top approach road till Darbaripur from SPR is ready
Further extension till Sector 70 A ready
SPR connects Gurgaon lifeline i.e. NH-8 & premium developments at Golf Course Extn. Rd
8 KM long Sohna Road is in vicinity with numerous habitable residential projects & operational office space, malls by Bestech, Spaze, Universal, Central Park, Vipul & Vatika
Social infrastructures like G D Goenka School, Medenta hospital in the vicinity
Spread over 102.2 acres, this township will provide its residents with unmatched comfort in terms of design, layout and amenities.
Monet Avant Floors are the second sales phase of Monet Floors in Astaire Gardens Offered with Possession linked payments plans.
Monet And Monet Avant floors, feature intelligent use of space to ensure comfort for each member of the family. Every home will be well-ventilated and receive ample natural light, ensuring a healthy lifestyle for the whole family.
Our Floors will feature an ultra-luxurious Sanctuary club, where residents can unwind and entertain in style.
Visually speaking, Our Floors will be a delight, with exquisitely designed homes interspersed with manicured, green spaces. Seventy per cent of the township will have landscaped green and open areas as well as a large central green lawn.
The township will have 100 % power back-up, 24×7 civic facilities and perimeter security.
Residents will be provided with adequate parking space.
A self-contained township, Astaire Gardens will feature education centers, health care facilities and all modern amenities to ensure absolute comfort for its residents.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.