Property Description *
A unique concept in real estate, Chateau offers home owners semi-finished villas where the internal layout is open for customization.
Home owners will be given a beautifully crafted exterior that will maintain the aesthetics of the township, while the interior layout of each home will be distinct.
Customers are free to design the interiors as per their own schedule with no time limit for completion.
Within the secure periphery of the Amstoriatownship these homes will have aesthetically designed exteriors to maintain uniformity.
100% power back-up, sophisticated security systems and ample parking.
Amstoria will be dotted with manicured green spaces, guaranteeing residents with stunning views and a healthy lifestyle.
The township’s exclusive club Sanctuary will cater to the eclectic needs of Chateau’s residents and promises to be the perfect place to unwind and socialize in style.
Chateau enjoys the benefits of an excellent location owing to Amstoria being situated on the proposed 150 metre wide Northern Periphery Road (NPR) – which is slated to be the country’s widest expressway.
Owing to its location, the township will be minutes away from Indira Gandhi International Airport’s Terminal 3, via the proposed NPR.
Residents of Amstoria will be part of an enviable neighbourhood, with the township being in close proximity to the diplomatic enclave proposed by the DDA.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.