- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
- Landscaped Gardens
- Club House
BPTP Park Sentosa will be Faridabad’s very own Singapore – a smart capital in the heart of Faridabad that offers a perfect balance of exclusivity & serenity. In the midst of Parklands Pride NCR’s Pride, Sentosa enjoys excellent connectivity via NH-2, Badarpur Expressway, the upcoming Western and Eastern Peripheral roads, and the planned expansion of the metro network till sector 12. The sector is well connected to other parts of Parklands and Faridabad by way of the Sector 81 bridge and the proposed bridge in sector 75 and has excellent access to all necessary social and physical infrastructure like schools, hospitals, shopping centers, and malls. Sentosa would feature previously unheard of concepts in the city like Sky Garden, Sky lounge & Sky Gym. Intelligent design and usage of space will ensure that all homes have enhanced ventilation and ample natural light. Park Sentosa will have an exclusive club that will the perfect place to relax and entertain in style.
BPTP Park Sentosa Faridabad offers ready to move in well designed 2 and 3 BHK apartments for buyers that are sized between 1400 and 1646 sq ft on an average. The project consists of 460 units and comes with several key amenities for residents including a well-equipped gymnasium, recreational club, playing zone for children, jogging and walking tracks, rooftop garden, manicured green areas, swimming pool and seating areas. Located at Sector 77, the project is well connected to several areas including Sectors 7 Palwal and 89 along with Aurangabad. There are several educational institutions and hospitals present in the area including the NTPC Sachdeva International School, Emerald Convent School, and the Arsh Medicare Centre and Medical Store. The 2 and 3 BHK apartments of BPTP Park Sentosa are Vaastu compliant making sure that your well being and happiness is enhanced due to the positive field of energy. There is a swimming pool and cycling and jogging track for people who wish to exercise on a regular basis and kids play area for the little ones.
Near by Places
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.