Property Description *
Living masterpieces, where the precision of the Indian innovation leaders BPTP, has been fashioned by Italian design gurus IPE Cavalli Furnishings, tastefully crafted to be worthy of you
So while you start your day far away from the urban sprawl you are excellently connected to everything you can wish for, with easy access to NH-8, Sohna Road and Golf Course Extension Road. After a long day of power meetings, everything form a lap pool, to a balcony overlooking the serene greens for that after dinner walk will be just a few steps away
Whether it’s a weekend with the family, or just a little quiet time by yourself, it’s all waiting at our exclusive members only luxury club spread over 2 acres. Take a refreshing dip in the pool, unwind with an expert massage and discover international cuisine, all in your Sanctuary. This exquisite club will feature jogging tracks, space for outdoor activities, gymnasium, multi-cuisine restaurant, conveniently located shopping centre, business centre, multi -purpose hall, state-of-the-art theatre, multiple sports facilities and a high-end spa.
Visionnaire homes not only reflect who you are but also make a statement as unique as you. Your success is our inspiration for creating one of a kind living space that announces your status, even though you won’t.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.