- Fire Fighting System
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
Property Description *
Welcome to Consicent Heritage ONE
Are your fingers the only part of your body to get some exercise while changing channels? What kind of kids are you raising- fleet footed athletes or flatfooted playstation junkies? Is there a better way to network with your friends than checking their facebook updates?
Conscient proudly presents unique sports lifestyle homes at Sector 62, Gurgaon. These homes are designed to promote a healthy and active lifestyle for the whole family. With a variety of sports facilities within the premises, your kids get to play with abandon the way they should, while you get to relive the joys of childhood.
True Luxury at Consicent Heritage ONE
Enjoy the healing powers of a quiet swim without having to wait for your turn. Not only are we creating a huge resort style pool- the largest in its class, we also have one of the highest FTR, so that 300 privileged families may get their fair share of healthy recreation at our 15000 Sq. Ft. club.
Future is Green at Consicent Heritage ONE
Highlights- Consicent Heritage ONE
Luxury has nothing to do with minimalism. One glance at our plush residential property and residential apartment interiors will reveal that the homes have been built with a generous hand and bedecked with top-of-the-line amenities. These residential apartments are superbly spacious and aesthetically striking homes that are also complemented by lovely balconies.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.