- 4.69TOTAL AREA
Property Description *
DLF Atria is a commercial building on NH-8, within close proximity to DLF Cyber City and Cyber Hub. It is approx. 0.5 km from Vodafone Belvedere Tower Rapid Metro Station and it has good connectivity by road to all the major micro-markets of Gurgaon. There are 5-star hotels as well as hospitals and malls within a radius of 2-4 km. It offers spacious office spaces. DLF Atria is artfully and efficiently designed to exact a delicate balance between aesthetics and architecture in consonance with built-to-suit requirements of Cairn Energy.
DLF Group has developed over 406 million square feet of planned projects, 46 million square feet for office and retail developments as well as 52 million square feet of under-construction projects. The builder has partnered with renowned Indian and International corporate giants like Citibank, Microsoft, IBM, CSC, Cognizant, etc. for executing world-class projects.
Some landmark developments undertaken by Dlf Group are 3000-acre DLF city in Gurgaon and DLF Emporio which is India’s first luxury mall. Some upcoming residential properties of the developer are situated in coveted pockets of the NCR town of Gurgaon and Chandigarh.
DLF Group has been instrumental in driving the retail revolution which has given a new meaning to modern lifestyle. The developer emphasizes on garnering business achievements by strict adherence to ethical practices, and legal and environmental norms while enriching the quality of life of people. Properties by DLF Group are based on the use of high-end technology as well as smart designs and aesthetics. Led by Chairman, K P Singh, the developer exhibits the highest standards of professionalism focussing on enhancing customer experience and superior standards of performance. It provides housing solutions that match the growing aspirations of urban dwellers.
DLF Star Mall, DLF Corporate Park, DLF Garden City, DLF New Town Heights, DLF Express Towers, DLF Galleria, DLF Alameda, DLF The Ultima, DLF Regal Garden, DLF Park Place, DLF Hamilton Court, DLF The Primus
- Large Open Space
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.