- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
Property Description *
DLF Beverly Park 1
DLF Beverly Park 1 Located in the prime location of DLF City Phase 2 on the main Mehrauli-Gurgaon road, this is the original “premium” branded condominium in Gurgaon built in the Mediterranean architectural style. A compact, enclosed compound gives each resident a feeling of belonging making this a homely, warm and very well-located address with Metro access in close proximity.
The apartments in this condominium have a covered area of 2600 to 3600 Sq ft and come in 3 BHK and 4 BHK configurations.
The condominium has led a number of green initiatives, which have been acknowledged by the community. The entertainment activities each year see good participation. The residents enjoy the facilities of a gym, swimming pool, tennis court, walkers-jogger’s track, laundromat, beauty parlor, salon, daily needs store & vegetable vendor. The festivals of Holi, Dussehra, Diwali and New Year are celebrated enthusiastically.
About The Developer “DLF”
DLF has over 70 years of track record of sustained growth, customer satisfaction, and innovation. The total developable potential of DLF stands at 227 msf. The company has a total of 7.4 msf under construction presently and 17 msf of planned projects underway.
DLF’s primary business is development of residential, commercial and retail properties. The company has a unique business model with earnings arising from development and rentals. Its exposure across businesses, segments, and geographies mitigate any down-cycles in the market. From developing 22 major colonies in Delhi, DLF is now present across 15 states-24 cities in India.
The development business of DLF includes Homes and Commercial Complexes. The Homes business caters to 3 segments of the residential market – Super Luxury, Luxury and Premium. DLF offering involves a wide range of Projects including The Primus, Regal Garden, The Ultima, Almeda, Park Place, Sky Court, New Town Heights, Hamilton Court, Express Tower, Garden City, Beverly Park 2, Galleria and Corporate Park.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.