- -TOTAL AREA
Property Description *
DLF Corporate Park
DLF Corporate Park, a multi-block campus development is located on Mehrauli – Gurgaon Road. The complex offers the proximity to South Delhi’s prime residential areas and the facility to locate executive residences in DLF City within a close distance from their workplace. Corporate Park consists of seven towers surrounded by artfully landscaped greenery. The Office space of the complex measures to 2,75,000 sq.ft. along with common basement parking for nearly four hundred vehicles. This structural masterpiece follows the golden rule of architecture ‘Form follows Function’, through optimum space utilization combined with intelligent design and architecture, which represents the hallmark of this corporate complex. With the creation of DLF Corporate Park, DLF has ushered in a new era of commercial spaces that combine strong work ethics interspersed with leisure. Artfully located right next to the MG Road, DLF Corporate Park is situated in the center of the city, in Gurgaon.
About The Developer “DLF”
DLF has over 70 years of track record of sustained growth, customer satisfaction, and innovation. The total developable potential of DLF stands at 227 MSF. The company has a total of 7.4 MSF under construction presently and 17 MSF of planned projects underway.
DLF’s primary business is development of residential, commercial and retail properties. The company has a unique business model with earnings arising from development and rentals. Its exposure across businesses, segments, and geographies mitigate any down-cycles in the market. From developing 22 major colonies in Delhi, DLF is now present across 15 states-24 cities in India.
The development business of DLF includes Homes and Commercial Complexes. The Homes business caters to 3 segments of the residential market – Super Luxury, Luxury and Premium. DLF offering involves a wide range of Projects including The Primus, Regal Garden, The Ultima, Almeda, Park Place, Sky Court, New Town Heights, Hamilton Court, Express Tower, Garden City, Beverly Park 1 and 2 and Galleria.
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.