- 2767 to 6221SQ. FT.
Property Description *
DLF Park Place
A sense of calm and quiet pervades as one drives along the tree lined Park Drive to Park Place.
Spread over 6 hectares, DLF Park Place houses 1000+ apartments, all of which are designed with an efficient layout to allow maximum fresh air and sunlight throughout the apartments. It also ensures that adjacent apartments don’t overlook each other and have unbroken views of the surrounding vistas.
Large landscaped greens, walkways, dedicated children’s play area, an exclusive clubhouse with swimming pool, gymnasium and tennis courts provide residents with ample recreational options.The complex is also self sufficient with onsite shops, pharmacy, laundry and other amenities.
Yes! I’m Interested
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.