- 1693-2215SQ. FT.
Property Description *
REGAL GARDENS, A LUXURY HOMES PROJECT LOCATED IN THE HEART OF DLF GARDENCITY SECTOR 90, GURGAON.
At Regal Gardens the focus has been to create a retreat like space that stands the test of time. As more complexes get built, Regal Gardens will always remain a landmark at DLF Gardencity with its verdant gardens, pool and club complex which is partly sunk to give more openness. The composition of the built form at Regal Gardens is like open arms enveloping an open space, the Mediterranean style of architecture and the detailing of landscape elements all work together to create this new milestone at DLF Gardencity.
Salient Features of the project
- Unique landscape features.
- Ornamental Pool
- Unique Club Experience- resort like of landscape and architecture
- All towers facing central greens
- Seating area with trellis covered with greens in front of entrance of all towers
- Beautiful Trellis covered with Plantations in Central Greens with seating arrangements
- Unique experience at entry of the complex with a drop-off
- Play areas for different age groups
Specification of Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.