- 1900/2125/3150/3175/3600/3625SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Overview: Emaar Palm Drive
The Emaar Palm Drive has a serene sanctuary setting along with the offering of a contemporary lifestyle. Surrounded on all sides by upcoming residential neighbourhoods of excellent infrastructure and easy access to the city’s commercial sectors, The Palm Drive also enjoys wide-open spaces and a refreshingly green environment. It has extensive recreational facilities that celebrate the outdoors, such as landscaped public areas, planted parks, jogging trails and walkways. Indoor facilities include kids’ play room, gymnasium, Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room, badminton court, table tennis, pool tables, library, card room and more. Winning the “Residential Project of the Year” at DNA Real Estate Awards in 2016 is an evidence of the property’s innovative engineering and architectural brilliance.
Being only 15 minutes away from the Indira Gandhi International Airport, and with great connectivity to New Delhi, it certainly enjoys a superb location. Due to its connectivity to the capital and a metro rail link developed nearby, numerous industries and multinational companies will also be in its vicinity soon.
Yes! I’m Interested
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.