- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Club House
Property Description *
Essel Tower Orlov Court
Essel Tower Orlov Court, Built to the highest standards with top-class materials, Orlov Court is designed to lend you a majestic living experience in heart of Gurgaon. The magnificent Orlov Court comprises of six blocks of 144 – 3 & 4 bedroom apts and twelve penthouses, having 2507 to 5091 sqft. area. There are two apartments per floor with four balconies each. The apartments are two-sided open with Italian marble in drawing, dining and living areas. The bedrooms have vitrified tiles and wooden laminated flooring. Special attention has been paid to attractive details and color schemes that give Orlov Court that special elegant look. ESSEL HOUSING PROJECT (P) LTD has constructed a multi-storied group housing project in the name of Essel Towers on main Gurgaon-Mehrauli Road with 30 lakh sq. ft. built-up area. Spread out over 34 acres, the Essel Towers boasts of some of the most impressive structures with 1135 incredible apartments. The site houses nine prestigious blocks – the Pilot’s Court, Diamond Court, Sapphire Court, Coral Court, Emerald Court, Pearl Court, Amber Court, Ivory Court, and Orlov Court- all designed to international standards with spacious interiors and beautiful surroundings.
Essel Tower Orlov Court offers a full range of facilities for swimming, fitness, spa, and relaxation. Other amenities include – adequate basement and surface parking, 100% power back up, round-the-clock freshwater supply, drip irrigation system, stainless steel lifts and round the clock three-tier security.
About Essel Tower
The Essel Towers residential apartment complex on MG Road in Gurgaon houses nine prestigious blocks – the Pilot’s Court, Diamond Court, Sapphire Court, Coral Court, Emerald Court, Pearl Court, Amber Court, Ivory Court and Orlov Court- all designed to international standards with spacious interiors and beautiful surroundings.
Inquiry : Orlov Court
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.