- 1637/1642/1681/3431SQ. FT.
Property Description *
ESSEL HOUSING PROJECT (P) LTD has constructed a multi-storied group housing project in the name of Essel Towers on main Gurgaon-Mehrauli Road with 30 lakh sq. ft. built up area. Spread out over 34 acres, the Essel Towers boasts of some of the most impressive structures with 1135 incredible apartments. The site houses nine prestigious blocks – the Pilot’s Court, Diamond Court , Sapphire Court, Coral Court, Emerald Court, Pearl Court, Amber Court, Ivory Court and Orlov Court- all designed to international standards with spacious interiors and beautiful surroundings.
Interesting architectural details and unique custom designed floor plans make the homes artistically pleasing yet very functional for daily living. The complex is well equipped with all modern amenities. There is space reserved for parking, recreation and facilities like swimming pool, outdoor and indoor games.
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.