Property Description *
Geoworks 1000 Trees
1000 Trees is a residential project developed by joint venture of Geoworks and Greatvalue India. The project offers well designed 2BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK apartments at very affordable prices. The project is well connected by various modes of transportation. The site is in close proximity to various civic utilities.
Architect: C P Kukreja Associates (CPKA)
Legal Approval: DTCP
Encompass 60% Green area
Water conserving fixtures and fittings
Ground water recharge by harnessing the rainfall
Lobbies with automatic censor lights
24 hours power backup and ample water supply system
Club house with indoor swimming pool, Outdoor Pool, Kids Pool and Wave Pool
Hybrid waste management system
Food court and specialty restaurant
Yoga, aerobics, in addition to sauna, med center, gymnasium and a beauty salon
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.