- 1099/1359/1389/1689SQ. FT.
Property Description *
HRERA REGD. NO- RC/REP/HARERA/GGM/2018/24
Hero Homes Gurugram
Welcome to a World of Wellness at Hero Homes Gurugram. Located at Sector-104, Dwarka Expressway, this project from the house of Hero Realty, has 85% open green areas. It offers 2 and 3 BHK homes that nurture wellness and enhance your lifestyle with a host of unique and modern facilities. The complex is in close proximity to upcoming social and commercial areas and provides seamless connectivity to Delhi through a network of flyovers.
Get 2/3 BHK configurations with a carpet area of over 1100 square feet, starting at 68.46 lacs, equipped with more than 100 amenities such as oxygen point, themed gardens, no vehicular movement on the ground, electric car charging points, healing gardens, and tower alignment as per sun movement and much more.
Hero Homes Gurugram is the perfect buy for all those who desire more than a home, promising a holistic, enriched and elevated lifestyle.
- Fire Fighting System
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Water Storage
- Indoor Squash & Badminton Courts
- Landscaped Gardens
360° Virtual Tour
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.