- 2,35,000 Sq.ftTOTAL AREA
Property Description *
Hines Skyview Corporate Park
Hines Skyview Corporate Park is a multi-phase project being developed on a 21-acre site which faces the National Highway (NH-8). Hines partnered with the landowner, Shyam Telecom (one of India’s largest telecom players), to develop the 1.87 million-square-foot Grade A campus-style development, with structured parking for more than 3,400 cars and supported by retail amenities. The project is being developed in phases with Phase I consisting of two buildings containing 2,35,000 sq. ft. each. Phase I was completed in 2015. Twin office buildings of 2,35,000 square feet (21,834 square meters) each. Sector 74A on National Highway – 8 in Gurgaon. Central Air Handling Unit on each floor. Four (4) additional towers planned totaling 1.3 million square feet (111,000 square meters).
The project site is bordered not only by the NH-8 but also by a 60-meter-wide future sector road. Skyview Corporate Park is well Located office project, it will be within 500 meters of the intersection of the Southern periphery road (NH-262) connecting Golf Course Road to NH-8 and the Northern periphery road connecting NH-8 to Delhi. A Metro stop and ISBT within walking distance will further enhance connectivity.
A secure 21 acre site with open green spaces and multiple water features designed by the award-winning international landscape architect, James Burnett.
Dual pane, low-e, high-performance glass.
Energy efficient MEP (mechanical, electrical & plumbing) equipment.
Round-the-clock multi-tier security system.
Efficient and modern building management system integrated with elevators, generators, HVAC and life safety systems.
15,000 square feet (1,394 square meters) in total.
1 spot per 500 rentable square feet.
27,300 square feet (2,536 square meters) in total.
Twin office buildings of 235,000 square feet (21,834 square meters) each.
Signage and Graphic Consultants: The Douglas Group, USA.
Elevator Consultant: Persohn/Hann Associates, USA.
Lead Architects: Odell, USA and RSP, India.
Structural Engineer: CBM Engineers, USA.
yes ! i’m interested
- Anchor Stores
- Food Court with Fine Dining
- Large Open Space
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.