- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
Overview: Ireo The Corridors
Step up to the self-contained life at The Corridors by Ireo. It’s a world in its own right – a world that assimilates every aspect of life within the four walls of a gated community. Ireo the corridors ready to move in project located in sector 67 gurgaon haryana.
One of the largest condominiums in Gurgaon, you’ll find over 10 acres of interlinked contiguous landscaped greens at The Corridors. All this within a sprawling 37.5-acre secured community. Designed as a microcosm of the outside world, The Corridors integrates the finest in living spaces with leisure amenities and essential facilities alike. So, you’ll find everything from a hospital to a full-fledged high school to retail zones to sports centers within The Corridors. Ireo The Corridors in Sector-67A Gurgaon, Gurgaon by Ireo Developers is a residential project. Ireo The Corridors, located in Sector 67, Gurgaon, offers 2,3 and 4 BHK apartments, .There are 1780 units in total. It sprawls over an area of 37.5 acres. The apartment sizes range from 1296 to 2875 sq. ft. The amenities include gymnasium, swimming pool, children play area, clubhouse, 24×7 security, sports facility, jogging track, cafeteria, banquet hall, lounge bar football field, tennis court, cricket pitch, basketball court, sandpit, seating area, yoga, and meditation area, billiards, and pool, pedestrian path, central courtyard, drop off area, retail shops, spa, and video game room. The project offers Apartment with a perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide a comfortable living. The Apartment is of the following configurations: 2BHK, 3BHK, and 4BHK. The size of the Apartment ranges in between 120.4 Sq. mt and 254.55 Sq. mt.
Come, walk around and explore the various facets of the world that The Corridors lead you to.
Yes! I’m Interested
2 BHK + 2T (1296-Sq.Ft)
2 BHK + 2T + Study (1484-Sq.Ft)
3 BHK + 3T (1727-Sq.Ft)
3 BHK + 3T + SQ (1852-Sq.Ft)
3 BHK + 3T + SQ (2416-Sq.Ft)
4 BHK + 3T + SQ (2740-Sq.Ft)
Near by Places
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.