- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
- Club House
- Golf Course Ext. Road
Property Description *
Ireo Uptown, in Sector 66, Gurgaon, is spread across 10.96 acres with residential apartments devoted to your aspirations. Each apartment here is a pool of fresh ideas molded into living spaces. When you step out of your home, you’ll feel its pulse – in recreational hubs, green expanses and high-tech facilities designed around you. Browse through this website and you’ll agree. Much thought has gone into making your home. Developed across 10.96 acres, Uptown located in Sector 66, Gurgaon is a luxurious project by IREO Management Pvt. Ltd. The project features 6 magnificently designed towers sheltering a total of 550 residential units. The flats are available with 2BHK & 3BHK configurations which are absolutely ready-to-occupy and can either be purchased or rented. The flat rates of IREO Uptown Sector 66, Gurgaon range between Rs. 1.0 Cr – 2.78 Cr. Sector 66, Gurgaon is a thriving residential locality with easy access to the famous Golf Course Extension Road. The locality is flourished with lots of entertainment venues, healthcare facilities, schools, colleges, etc., to make your life smooth and comfortable. Some of the nearby landmarks to this project include G.D. Goenka School and the famous Medanta – The Medicity. Connectivity to public transport facilities is excellent. Book a flat now in IREO Uptown Sector 66, Gurgaon and experience a vision for life.
Quick Links:- Ireo Uptown Features
Quick Links:- Ireo Uptown Location Map, Master Plan and Brochure, Uptown Floor Plan
Yes! I’m Interested
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.