- Fire Fighting System
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Indoor Squash & Badminton Courts
- Staff Quarter
JMD Group has launched yet another Project in Gurgaon. JMD Samanvay is ready to move located in Sector-91, Gurgaon, Haryana, INDIA. The use of JMD Samanvaya is the location. The project is close to the proposed metro connectivity to airport & NH8. JMD Samanvaya is also connected to NH-8 & I.M.T, Manesar. It is adjacent to the Industrial hub with 300 to 500 industries with more than 5 lac employees. It plans to include 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Apartments. You can indulge in the clubhouse, the swimming pool, the gym or the tennis court. For those cut out for lighter things in life, there’s the herbal garden and the amphitheater. From spacious, airy rooms to high-end specifications and fixtures. The project site is strategically placed in Sector 91 of Gurgaon. It happens to be in Gurgaon’s suburban region New Gurgaon North. This suburb is built around the Pataudi Road and is particularly preferred as it offers access to and from both, the Dwarka Expressway and National Highway No.8 (NH-8) and also lies close to Industrial Model Township (IMT). It lies in the vicinity of Anant Raj Maceo, Ansal The Fernhill, and DLF Garden City Plots. JMD Samanvay by the JMD Group is situated in Sector 91, Gurgaon. The residency is exquisitely designed with world-class amenities and extraordinary features that offer the sumptuous living experience to the residents. The living space is just satisfying where you would love to return home joyfully. Best quality material is used for construction and one can enjoy a durable home with safety. The plan of the project is well executed and there are spacious as well as well ventilated rooms that are elegantly created. It ensures that your dream and imagination of living in the finest yet comfortable abodes turns into reality. This impressive development promises you an experience of living in a pristine locale where modern lifestyle will be your legacy.
Near by Places
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.