- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Water Storage
Property Description *
Mahindra Lifespaces has been at the forefront of transforming urban landscapes by creating sustainable communities and is India’s first Green Homes developer. With this philosophy deeply engrained, we espouse Green Design and Healthy Living as the foundations of all our projects. One of the first companies to receive the Platinum rated green homes pre-certification from IGBC, today all the residential projects are pre-certified green buildings by IGBC. The Company’s pan-India presence and the development of India’s first integrated business city have all contributed to Mahindra Lifespaces being recognized as a developer with a pioneering spirit internationally and in India.
Mahindra Luminare Gurgaon is sprawled in the total land area of 7 acres. According current phase of development, 120 residential apartments are launched in the real time. This undertaking of realty constitutes 3 and 4 BHK variants of developing luxury apartments. There are sumptuous penthouses available in this plan of residences. Complete segments of apartments are getting developed in the area spanning from 2985 square feet – 4887 square feet. As per the master plan, the key number of amenities indulged in this concept is as follows- amphitheatre, urban river landscape feature, separate gym in Sirius (Tower A), AV room, squash court etc.
Yes! I’m Interested
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.