- 1430/1690/1960/2535/3250/3795/4890SQ. FT.
Property Description *
High-end luxury apartments which are launched by the prominent builder Mapsko Group is just a short drive from the IT hub of Gurgaon. The property offers 3BHK and 4BHK apartments, penthouses, 4BHK and 5BHK villas and commercial shops. Premium living with affordable pricing, earthquake resistant building with eco-friendly designs and open green spaces providing pollution free. This locality ensures easy access from NH-8 Expressway & Dwarka Expressway. With prices starting at an affordable range, these apartments are steal deals. The project is designed using cutting edge technology, handpicked international infrastructure and the most expensive imported finishes that offer an unbelievable standard of living. The legendary city of the elite is back, Mapsko CasaBella is re-assuring itself again!
Location Of Mapsko Casabella
Sector-82 is a fast developing area of Gurgaon. Located close to the International airport, Gurgaon is a heaven within the realm of the earth offering world class amenities and lifestyle that is filled with comfort and class. Sector 82 is one of the top most locality in Gurgaon located in suburb NH8 (Delhi-Jaipur highway). It is a developing locality in Gurgaon and has several schools and supermarkets that are Saraswati Public School and Ansal Hub Boulevard etc.
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.