- 1050/1340SQ. FT.
Property Description *
MAPSKO is a leading and growing real estate organization, positioned among the top-notch developers. This is exemplified by its world-class structures and services. The Group is also India’s blossoming real estate developer, a company that meticulously cultivates flowers of concrete and glass for commercial and residential use. Each structure follows the pattern of a distinct signature. The Group has carved a niche for itself in the burgeoning field of real estate development and construction. For over a decade, the company has consistently set quality benchmarks in property development by creating world-class townships and commercial spaces in prime locations.
At Mapsko, “Inspiring Development’ isn’t just a brand tagline; it’s a message that goes beyond the realm of real estate in search of holistic fulfillment. Welcome to the world of Mapsko, changing landscape of the nation. Where construction of 3 million sq. ft. area is already completed and more 6 million of area is under construction.
Mapsko Paradise is a well-planned residential project where living gets richer with a spate of lifestyle features. Each apartment is an oasis of modern living surrounded by meticulously cultivated green expanse of landscapes. An array of amenities jazz up life. The full-size swimming pool is source of visual delight and is great energizer for elders and kids.
LOCATION ADVANTAGE OF MAPSKO PARADISE
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
- Indoor Squash & Badminton Courts
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.