- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Club House
Property Description *
Pyramid Elite, the latest affordable residential project in Sector 86 Gurgaon introduced by the Pyramid Infratech Pvt. Ltd. And this project constructs with the ultra-modern architecture in 5.61 acres land on 60 meters wide road near Dwarka Expressway. Further, the spacious 2 BHK apartments in four different configurations and sizes. And, the sizes of the apartments vary from 672 sq ft to 691 sq ft.
Furthermore, Pyramid Elite Sector 86 Gurgaon composes the 7 towers which consist of 810 apartments with 50% open area. In fact, the builder is a reputed name in the real estate market with 3 already running affordable housing projects under construction in sector 70A, 67A, 86. Further, the development of this project is going to be under the Affordable Housing Policy of Government of Haryana. Actually, amenities have a community hall, yoga center, medical center, and free car parking. In fact, badminton court, basketball, 50% open area, running track, children area, and tennis court.
Pyramid Elite Gurgaon close to the prime locations such as National Highway-8, Dwarka Expressway, KMP Expressway, and IMT Manesar. And the good connectivity with these prime locations makes this location one of the prime location in Gurgaon. Also, the educational institutes, hospitals, daily needs products shops, shopping complex, and clubhouse are very close. Basically, the project just 15 away from Dwarka Expressway, 32 minutes from Gurgaon railway station and 45 minutes from IGI airport.
Likewise, there will be the accessibility of open area in the housing complex. Also, there will be many comforts, for example, a well equipped Gymnasium, Meditation and yoga center, green rich Gardens with jogging track, 24X7 power, and Water Backup. Moreover creche area and playing area for the children, and high-tech security system with CCTV Surveillance. The allotment of the apartments will be done through a lucky draw as per policy. The draw date will be released by HUDA and draw will be done in the presence of government officials.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.