- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Cafeteria/Food Court
- Power Back Up
- Club House
Raheja Navodaya in Sector-92 Gurgaon, Gurgaon by Raheja Developers is a residential project. The project offers Apartment with a perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide a comfortable living. The Apartment is of the following configurations: 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK, and 4BHK. Navodaya is spread over 17 Acres of land, comprises of approx. 813 units having 6 towers. Navodaya consist of sampada. Meticulous space plannings, best in class amenities, and flawless execution, Navodaya befits the lifestyle of everyone. With well-designed roads, environment-friendly initiatives like rainwater harvesting, STP, garbage suites along with 24 hrs power backups, and 3 tier security system, Navodaya provides for hassle-free living.
Raheja Developers Limited was incorporated in the year 1990 by Mr. Navin M. Raheja, the first generation entrepreneur. Today, the company enjoys a strong presence in NCR and has made its position as one of the largest companies in the Real Estate Industry. The company is one of the fastest growing entities in the realty sector with a difference that offers luxury for reasonable costs, excellent customer care levels with highest customer satisfaction index and the highest imaginable standards for the welfare of its staff, society as well as for the environment. The Company has traversed a path of steady growth & expansion and has posted increasing turnover and profits year after year. The systems have been strengthened and new processes have been added. Today, the company is one of the largest in the Real Estate Industry with projects all over India. It is also one of the biggest companies in India with executable and sanction projects over 60 million sq. ft. in hand with projects spanning over 900 acres of land at various stages of deliberations. The company so far has executed and delivered 29.5 million sq.ft. of mainly residential and commercial projects including farmhouses, plotted development and hotel properties and with over 15.50 million under construction.
Near by Places
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.