- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
- Vaastu Compliant
- Shopping Mall
- Club House
Raheja Revanta is a premium project offering 1, 2 and 3 BHK apartments sized between 1197 and 4961 sq ft to buyers. The project consists of 771 units and spreads over 18.39 acres in all. Key amenities offered to residents at this project include steam and sauna, 3 tier security, valet parking, golf course, mini theatre, clubhouse, firefighting system, power, and water supply provisions, smoke alarms and more.
The project offers global lifestyle amenities and ambiances to residents and lies in close proximity to the Indira Gandhi International Airport. The upcoming metro railway project is also located nearby. The project seeks to offer a taste of Dubai here in India. This heavenly abode is developed in alliance with Arabtec who are the creators of the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa. A divine dwelling, Revanta towers high adjoining the beautiful Aravallis that will let you soak the beauty of nature and absorb serenity.
Feel the difference with Raheja Revanta, constructed by the renowned Dubai based construction company, Arabtec Construction LLC. The name indeed speaks for itself as you will definitely feel you’re in Dubai. Revanta, spread over 18.39 acres, has one of the tallest buildings in Gurgaon which is likely to remind you of Burj Khalifa, the iconic skyscraper of Dubai. Its architecture offers you an outstanding essence of Arabian luxury. World class luxuries like golf course, valet parking, 3 ties security, spa, swimming pool, steam and sauna, mini theatres, fitness center, modern fire fighting system, smoke alarms, clubhouses, and uninterrupted power or water supply will be offered to the apartment owners. The fascinating and luxurious 1 BHK, 2 BHK, and 3 BHK apartments are equipped with marble kitchen and tiled balconies. Raheja Revanta is just 20 to 25 minutes’ drive from IGI Airport and is very close to the proposed metro project. Book your flat now and enjoy your Dubai experience in India.
Yes ! i’m Interested
Near by Places
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.