- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
Property Description *
Overview:- Supertech Araville
Welcome to Supertech Araville, a 10-acre residential development nestled in the foothills of the Aravallis. A unique concept, Araville brings together the best of urban living with the joys of nature. In fact, it’s so close to the greens, that ‘home’ gets a whole new definition here.
A premium residential development, Araville offers a range of 2/3/4 BHK apartments spread on lush green open environs. Wide-open windows, thoughtful architecture and feature-rich interiors make room for homes that are practical and nature-friendly. The beautiful ambiance itself is a winner along with other amenities such as a coffee shop, steam, and sauna, swimming pool, gymnasium, snooker facilities, playing area for children, clubhouse, multipurpose room, table tennis court and party hall among many other attractions for residents.
Just like at the Aravallis, one of India’s oldest mountain ranges that’s home to live in its entire natural splendor; green, wild, uninhibited, soothing to the eyes and serene to the senses. Not surprisingly, for urban dwellers that look for an escape into the greens, the Aravallis is a perfect gateway. And that gateway becomes more special when it turns into a home. A haven one can come back to every day, in the lap of greens. In addition, it lies in close proximity to the National Highway 8 and there are several schools, hospitals, and banks located in the area as well.
Supertech Araville, nestled next to the Aravallis in Sector 79 Gurgaon, is an ode to the mountain range and its lush glory. It is a concept that brings together the best of urban living with the joys of Nature. In fact, it’s so close to the greens, that ‘home’ gets a whole new definition here. Much more than just concrete created from cold blueprints, it alludes to the vibrancy and character of the greens.
Yes! I’m Interested
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.