- 1180SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Supertech Viola -THE ULTIMATE LIVING DESTINATION
Conceived to host a plethora of multifaceted and unique living concepts, Supertech Hues is replete with features that redefine urban development. Like the Boulevard of Life- a green thoroughfare that winds across the entire development, dotted with picturesque lily ponds, mesmerising topiary gardens, the grand central fountains and the soothing reflexology paths, greet residents at every turn. In this wide spectrum of grand living, Supertech Viola Towers is the latest shining Jewel in the Crown of Hues, rising with precision and pace.
Viola Towers is a part of a massive project in the center of a developed and fully functional city. and when it comes to location, it is definitely perfect away from commotion, but never far from life.
Enquiry For- Supertech Viola
- Fire Fighting System
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
Frequently Ask Question ?
Supertech Viola strategically located on Sohna Road, Sector 68, Gurugram.
Types of Apartments in "Supertech Viola" is - 2 BHK (1180 Sq. Ft.)
Total Numbers of Towers in Project "Supertech Viola" is -2. (Tower C and D)
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.