- Fire Fighting System
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Club House
Property Description *
THE GRAND ARCH
The Grand Arch from Ireo is designed to be Gurgaon’s new landmark residential complex. Spread over almost 20 acres, The Grand Arch’s unique architecture and use of state-of-the-art technology and devices will set unparalleled benchmarks of luxury, convenience and comfort. As a real estate developer with a pan India presence, Ireo is committed to consistently delivering superior quality, value and service that have never been experienced by Indian home buyers. The Grand Arch is truly created to achieve the next level of living.
Situated at the junction of Golf Course Road and Sector 58, in the most luxurious and convenient location in Gurgaon. The Grand Arch residents have immediate access to NH-8, Delhi Metro and fast exit routes to Delhi & NCR.
The Grand Arch will be a part of Ireo City, a well-planned 500 acres integrated township that will offer a unique mix of features including schools, a hospital, parks, luxury hotels, shopping malls, service apartments and office complexes. It will also have a host of social infrastructure facilities like art centers, theatres and water features amongst others.
Highlights- Grand Arch
Enquiry For Grand Arch
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.