- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
Property Description *
The Peaceful Home
The Peaceful Home is not just about the serene and peaceful location of the said project but also a peaceful experience throughout the journey starting from the booking of your apartment through completion and handover.
Even after handover, AIPL endeavors to provide complete support to eliminate the hassles of moving into a new community for a better quality of life and living experience thereby ensuring a complete stress free and peaceful lifestyle in sync with the philosophy and core values of the company.
Peace with the environment.
Peace of promised delivery.
Peace of quality guarantee.
Peace of premium value.
Set against the majestic backdrop of the Aravallis, The Peaceful Homes are nothing short of a work of art. Well connected to NH 8 and Golf Course Road and in close proximity to Southern Periphery Road (SPR), these residences give you immediate access to the best Gurgaon has to offer. From the best options in retail and commercial developments to schools, a bustling office hub, hospitals, colleges and world class recreational facilities.
International schools like Indus World, GD Goenka, Heritage and Amity just few minutes away
Medanta, Fortis, Artemis and Max hospitals in proximity
The best MNCs, Colleges and Universities of Gurgaon just a short drive away
Close to three golf courses i.e. Classic Golf Resort, Golden Greens and DLF Golf & Country Club
Yes! I’m Interested
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.