- 2.1 acresTOTAL AREA
Property Description *
Vatika City Point
Vatika City Point is the perfect synthesis of design, style and efficiently planned office spaces. The ground and first floors of Vatika City Point are for retail, while the upper floors have 15794 sq m of commercial space. The complex has been designed by Studio u+a of New York and offers the best of facilities to its clients. The executives working at Vatika City Point get to enjoy a cafeteria, restaurants, corporate retail, and a health club. Spread over 2.1 acres on MG Road. Vatika City Point spreads over 2.1 acres of the site and offers 170,000 sq. ft. of office space, with the retail area on the ground floor and first floor. Designed by Studio u+a of New York, Vatika City Point brings you a business environment with the best of facilities and location advantages. This commercial complex will be a perfect synthesis of design, style, and efficiently planned office space. Corporate retail, restaurants, a cafeteria, and a health club will provide a 360-degree experience to professionals working at Vatika City Point.
About Vatika Group
Vatika Groups consider ourselves a service industry and our service are to design for life – your life. We aim to create spaces that enable you to focus on the things you consider important – whether it is building a business, growing a family, connecting with friends, or simply finding the time and space to pursue your dreams. We believe in delivering value to all our stakeholders by creating products and services that enhance the value of life.We believe in conducting business with integrity and transparency. Vatika Group is a renowned name in the real estate industry. It is committed to delivering maximum value to all its stakeholders by developing projects that enhance the quality of life. The company is backed by a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals who work relentlessly to come up with exemplary projects. It is driven by the vision to develop projects that uphold unparalleled quality and reflect timelessness. Quality, integrity, trust, and commitment are the hallmarks of the company.
- Highstreet Retail
- Large Open Space
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.