Property Description *
Overview: Vatika Emilia Floors
Vatika Emilia Floors are located in Sectors 82 and 83, Vatika India Next, Gurgaon, and give the residents easy access to all the amenities of Vatika India Next. These are low-rise developments with uncluttered skylines, which also give residents the opportunity to experience the joys of community living.These are independent homes with three floors on 150 sq. m. plots.
Vatika Emilia Floors have been thoughtfully planned with particular emphasis on efficient space utilization. The ground floors enjoy exclusive rear lawns and front sit-outs, while the first and second floor residents have spacious balconies and a terrace – giving you all the independence and sense of privacy you may desire, along with close proximity to all the amenities you need.
Emilia Floors Features of the Project:
Low rise row-housing.
Ground + 2 Structure on 180 Sq. yd. plot.
Ground floor gets individual front & back garden with covered verandas.
1st & 2nd floor gets large balconies & terraces.
Common access to top terrace.
Reserved parking slot for each floor.
Provision for power backup.
Inquiry: Emilia Floors
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.