- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
Property Description *
Overview: Vatika India Next Floors
Started in 2010, Vatika Group has come to its full potential within the past 7 years. The 546 acres privately managed township is spread across Sectors 81, sector 82, 82A, 83, 84 & 85 in Gurgaon. Vatika India Next is a residential properties, fully integrated with 6000+ families living, 125+ shops operational, 4 clubs, 3 swimming pools, 5 play areas, 13 parks, 24 acres green and fully developed infrastructure. The modern, self contained township is only a 20 minute signal-free drive from IFFCO Chowk, and is the perfect epitome of quality living. Independent Floors are spacious, well laid out homes, with just one residence on each floor. The homes are set back from the tree-lined streets, and broad walkways providing security and privacy. Ground floor homes have a sit-out in front and a garden at the back, while the first and second floors get large balconies and their own private terraces. Parking spaces for the residents’ cars have been provided between adjacent buildings with direct access from the units. The interiors and the exteriors are carved out thoughtfully in a manner which ensures breeze to enter into the rooms for a fresh feel everyday. The architecture is well done by professional artisans who have given their best for a comfortable and convenient lifestyle. The plots Vatika India comprises of several different housing complexes which will cater to the housing needs of an average buyer as well as the elite. Dwarka Expressway connecting you to North-West Delhi. This makes Vatika INXT a place of strategical and geographical importance, and at the same time offers great connectivity with Delhi as well as rest of Gurgaon.
Fully integrated township on 546 Acres.
Inhabited with 6000 families.
Started in 2010, 7 years to full potential.
11 Residential Projects.
12 Retail and Commercial Projects.
790 Retail units.
9000 units covering 14.5 mn sq ft.
2010 Plots covering over 602,645 sqm.
9-Screen PVR to come.
1 Lakh trees create a green ecosystem.
Post Office, Police Post, Aadhar Office functional.
Inquiry: Vatika India Next
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.