Property Description *
Vatika Seven Lamps
The Seven Lamps is an eye – catching residential project in Sector 82, within Vatika India Next. The project has seven soaring towers, with spectacular views over the low-rise developments all around. The project is inspired by John Ruskin’s essay ‘The Seven Lamps of Architecture’. Each tower is named after one of the qualities in the essay. The Seven Lamps boasts of a Mondrian landscape, where beauty meets functionality and architecture and nature exist in perfect harmony.
Seven Lamps consists of 7 towers (G+16), which is being developed in 11.9 acres* of land. It is located within the Vatika India Next township in sector 82, Gurgaon with close proximity to NH-8. This high-rise residential housing community offers 606 dwelling units with apartments sizes ranging from 907.62 sq fts to 4567.02 sq fts. It also provides the option to choose from various apartment configurations ranging from 1 BHK to 4 BHK and lavish penthouses with options for study* and servant room*.
A 24 meters road leads to the entrance of the gated community which opens to a grand plaza. The plaza offers convenient shopping location with free public access. Beyond the plaza lies the security gatehouse, which leads to a beautifully landscaped Arrival Court. Roads head off from the Arrival Court to the residential towers and the amenities. The Seven Lamps will be an architectural innovation where beauty meets functionality, and humans and nature exist in perfect harmony.
Vatika Seven Lamps-Essential Amenities
The Seven Lamps will be the epitome of convenient and hassle-free living. A shopping arcade of 8-10 shops right at the entrance plaza will ensure that all your daily needs
and requirements are at arm’s length.
Community Retail, Multi-Purpose Hall, Basement Car Parking, Community Parks and Open Spaces, are just some of the essential amenities that Seven Lamps has to offer.
Vatika Seven Lamps-PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS
- Fire Fighting System
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.