- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
Property Description *
Ansal Versalia Avante
This is a launch of new residential township named VERSALIA introduced by ANSAL API LTD at Sector-67A Golf Course Ext Road Gurgaon in the vicinity of current Ansal Esencia Township & Sohna Road. After the grand success of ESENCIA fastest developed township in gurgaon ANSAL API proudly presents the ultra luxurious township VERSALIA is a luxurious low-rise gated township in gurgaon consisting of Mansions, Villas & Independent Floors with the finest features& finishes. Lavish outdoor & indoor spaces, central park, sports facilities, medical facilities, school, and shopping centre all at walk able distance, living at Versalia will be a dream come true, wide open horizons gives a clear view of morning sun with only low rise development spread across the township, master planned community will be residences developed over expensive terrain where you can discover what life in a community is all about where living is more just a home, leisure and retail are only a thought away. Versalia creates a life of sheer convenience in a community rich in lifestyle
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.