- Swimming Pool
Overview:- VIPUL BELMONTE
Vipul Belmonte is a project that will truly change the skylines of luxury living. The project is very futuristic in nature and therefore one can expect to see a number of new firsts in this project. The facilities that are being provided by this project will most certainly attract you. Classic elements of construction and style come along to make your living experience nothing less than a paradise. One can expect the best of lifestyle at Belmonte.
Quick Links:- Vipul Belmonte Features
Considered as one of the top elite addresses of the NCR, Vipul Belmonte is a luxury group housing on the Golf Course Road. A haven for 312 families it is set amidst lush greens and water bodies over an area of approx 11.4 Acre.
Total Built Up Area 10,00,000 Sq Ft. (approx).
Choice of living – 3BR, 4BR, 5BR & Penthouse.
About Vipul Group
Vipul, a synonym for “Building Happiness”, is a company constantly spreading happiness through its landmark projects.
Vipul’s expanding portfolio consists of over 10 million sq. ft. of delivered properties- carefully crafted by experts through state of the art technology and technical know-how, which has evoked appreciation and created happiness among 7000+ customers.
Widely accredited with redefining luxury living in Gurugram, Vipul constantly seeks to design aesthetically striking residences, responding to changing needs and evolving lifestyles. The Group has also undertaken projects in other key cities such as Bhubaneswar, Ludhiana, Dharuhera, Bawal, and Faridabad.
In the next few years, the company aims to add 4 million square feet to its portfolio. Vipul existing projects in Gurgaon are Vipul Aarohan, Tatvam Villas, Vipul Plots, Vipul Gardens, Vipul Greens, Vipul Floors, Vipul Lavanya, Vipul Business Park, Vipul Plaza, Vipul Square, Vipul Agora, and Vipul Trade Center.
Inquiry for Belmonte
3 BHK+ SQ (2450 Sq. Ft.)
4 BHK + SQ (3110 Sq. Ft.)
5 BHK+ SQ (3925 Sq. Ft.)
Near by Places
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.