- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Multipurpose Hall
- Landscaped Gardens
- Sports Lifestyle
Admired as an exquisite attraction on the Gurgaon Sohna Road, Vipul Greens is an adobe, beautifully planned 17.18 acres of land where every window opens to verdant landscaping. 2 exquisitely planned apartments per floor with spacious living options. Currently 644 families are residing happily.
Vipul Greens Gurgaon comes with 3, 4 and 5 BHK homes for buyers and consists of 598 units in all. Average home sizes range between 1630 and 3387 sq. ft. at this project. The project spreads over an area of 17 acres and comes with several amenities.
Vipul Greens is an ultimate reflection of the urban chic lifestyle located in Sector 48, Gurgaon. The project hosts in its lap exclusively designed Residential Apartments, each being an epitome of elegance and simplicity. Vipul Greens offers an array of world class amenities such as Apartments. Besides that proper safety equipments are installed to ensure that you live safely and happily with your family in these apartments.
About Vipul Group
Vipul, a synonym for “Building Happiness”, is a company constantly spreading happiness through its landmark projects.
Vipul’s expanding portfolio consists of over 10 million sq. ft. of delivered properties- carefully crafted by experts through state of the art technology and technical know-how, which has evoked appreciation and created happiness among 7000+ customers.
Widely accredited with redefining luxury living in Gurugram, Vipul constantly seeks to design aesthetically striking residences, responding to changing needs and evolving lifestyles. The Group has also undertaken projects in other key cities such as Bhubaneswar, Ludhiana, Dharuhera, Bawal, and Faridabad.
In the next few years, the company aims to add 4 million square feet to its portfolio. Vipul existing projects in Gurgaon are Vipul Aarohan, Tatvam Villas, Vipul Plots, Vipul Gardens, Vipul Belmonte, Vipul Floors, Vipul Lavanya, Vipul Business Park, Vipul Plaza, Vipul Square, Vipul Agora, and Vipul Trade Center.
YEs ! i’m Interested
Near by Places
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.