Property Description *
About Vipul Group
Vipul, a synonym for “Building Happiness”, is a company constantly spreading happiness through its landmark projects.
Vipul’s expanding portfolio consists of over 10 million sq. ft. of delivered properties- carefully crafted by experts through state of the art technology and technical know-how, which has evoked appreciation and created happiness among 7000+ customers.
Widely accredited with redefining luxury living in Gurugram, Vipul constantly seeks to design aesthetically striking residences, responding to changing needs and evolving lifestyles. The Group has also undertaken projects in other key cities such as Bhubaneswar, Ludhiana, Dharuhera, Bawal, and Faridabad.
In the next few years, the company aims to add 4 million square feet to its portfolio. Vipul existing projects in Gurgaon are Vipul Aarohan, Tatvam Villas, Vipul Gardens, Vipul Greens, Vipul Belmonte, Vipul Floors, Vipul Lavanya, Vipul Business Park, Vipul Plaza, Vipul Square, Vipul Agora, and Vipul Trade Center.
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.