- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Landscaped Gardens
- Club House
Property Description *
Ansal API Esencia
Ansal API Esencia has a lifestyle for everyone who wants to be a part of this Green evolution. All apartments within the mid segment Sovereign Floors and the large duplex Royal Floors shall incorporate the recommendations from ADaRSH and will have been rated under GRIHA. The project is spread over a total area of 140 acres of land. The construction is of 2 floors. An accommodation of 1043 units has been provided.
For those who are looking for an independent floors and apartments. The homes at Alba South is just what people preffered. With a heavy emphasis on green living and use of renewable sources of energy in enviable facilities and the various lush green zones, Esencia is the right place to bring up your children and family members. Rest assured, you shall be residing in the greenest apartments in the NCR. The township of Esencia offers plots ranging from 200sq.m to 999 sq.m at Sector- 67 on the Golf Course Extension Road, just 30 mins from the Indira Gandhi International Airport. A micro green environment, the Esencia township boasts of all the luxuries and amenities to sweep you off your feet – a self contained unit with everything you ever need, or imagine. Esencia also has something for everyone with living options ranging from fully furnished well designed villa’s to plots where you can build your dream house just the way you want it.
Named after a beautifull sculptured ornamental tree with narrow elongated green leaves found abundantly in this part of the township with its abundant greenery is ideal for your dream home andYou can chose from a wide variety of housing options from Soveriegn Floor Homes measuring 210 sqm to Plots measuring from 210 to 250 sqm with the abundance of green spaces like Hyde Park, Eco Grove and Tranquil Grove , Alba is also equipped with important amenities like a Nursery School and Primary school along with place allocated for a religious building.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.