- Fire Fighting System
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
Property Description *
Overview Bestech Parkview Ananda
Bestech ParkView Ananda is an exquisite group housing project which connotes ultimate comfort and luxury. It blends aesthetics with exquisite life style; the luxurious apartments are equipped with imported marble flooring in the living room and elegant wooden flooring in all bed rooms, while all the rooms fitted air-conditioners for ultimate comfort, the joy of cooking will be heightened at the modular kitchen.
Conveniently located in Sector- 81, Gurgaon, it is the finest gated community offering ultra-modern apartments with all the amenities. These idyllic homes have been designed to fulfill the needs of residents in the most luxurious fashion.
Location Advantage Parkview Ananda
About Bestech Group
With over two decades of experience; BESTECH has established itself as one of the most trusted and admired real estate companies in India. The success stems from the strong foundations reflecting in quality construction, timely deliveries and customer satisfaction.
Bestech Group has successfully delivered world-class Residential, Commercial, Retail and Hospitality developments across the country. 25 million sq. ft. projects delivered and 30 million sq. ft. future and others projects. Bestech Parkview Grand Spa, Bestech Parkview Sanskruti, Bestech Parkview Spa, Bestech Citygate, Bestech Parkview City 2, Bestech Parkview Residency, Bestech Parkview Spa Next.
Yes ! I’m Interested
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.