- 2995/3495SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Bestech ParkView Spa
Parkview Spa is a group housing complex located in Sector 47, Gurgaon with a total of 416 apartments. Boasting of the most ultra-luxurious apartments in the millennium city, it is a unique evolution in the habitat design. The Park View Spa stands out as one of the most exclusive development amongst any other competitor in the market based on its luxurious offerings to its potential inhabitants. The ease of access to the national highway, medical emergency services, entertainment zones, corporate offices and malls provides for the most convenient living environment.
Features: Bestech Parkview Spa
Air conditioned Ground floor lobby with elegant furniture.
3 tier security system with CCTV and intercom facilities.
A Spa complete with Jacuzzi, saloon, massage center and sauna.
A fully equipped gymnasium, putting greens, Badminton court, Basketball, Tennis, Squash courts etc.
Meditation, contemplation center and creative amphitheater.
Captive children’s play area with each tower.
Earthquake resistant structure with complete fire- fighting system in place.
Inquiry: Park View Spa
- Fire Fighting System
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.