- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Club House
Property Description *
Vatika Gurgaon 21
Gurgaon 21 is a gated community spread across 20 acre. With its lush, landscaped greenery and contemporary architecture, Gurgaon 21 blends the dynamism of a cosmopolitan lifestyle with the serenity of a well – planned, premium neighbourhood. The layout of the project is such that each tower commands a view over an expanse of greenery. Gurgaon 21 features beautiful landscaping throughout the project, and walking is a pleasure in this serene and green community.
Vatika Gurgaon 21 Highlights
Vatika Gurgaon 21-Insights Into Neighbourhood
Sector 84 is one of the most rapidly developing areas in Gurgaon adjacent to a 210 meter-wide Northern Peripheral Road, also called the Dwarka Expressway. The area also is easily accessible via prominent roadways namely Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway and Pataudi Road.
Traveling to the Indira Gandhi International Airport is also easier due to the presence of these well-planned roads. Also, an integrated transport hub has been proposed in the area which will include a metro and an inter-state bus terminus. Garhi Harsaru Junction and Gurgaon Railway Station are the nearest stations from here.
As Gurgaon is home to innumerable commercial and industrial hubs, it has in turn helped the connectivity in sector 84, which is further aided by local buses, shared autos and taxis. Manesar, a fast growing industrial hub is located in the vicinity via Delhi- Manesar road connectivity.
Industrial Model Township (IMT) Manesar houses prominent IT Companies, The logistics Park, Special Economic Zones by Reliance, Raheja Engineering and a commercial sector. Its close proximity to the IT sector has attracted a good number of working professionals to settle in and around the area and the connecting roads ensure a hassle-free commuting experience.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.