- 1480/1895/2285/3060SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Microtek builder presents another outstanding creation in sector 86, Gurgaon and the idea behind the builder is to offer the world class things in a single project so that buyers explore the wonderful thing and make the life unforgettable. Microtek Greenburg, the name itself suggests that the whole place is surrounded with plenteous greenery so eco-friendly and healthy environment.
Wide space where everything is placed so beautifully that one could not take his eyes off and keep on staring it. These 2/3/4 BHK luxury apartments are designed in the best way so that buyer gets the ultimate fun and enjoyment. And in which every way you look at these homes they gives a breathtaking view of the panoramic city.
So buyers can invest their money in this hot property and explore the world best things that are not so easy to find in a single place and moreover, it is right connectivity that will make the commuting as easy as pie and make sure that buyers get the wonderful space, privacy, fun, thrill and comfort. So take the right step ahead and a live a life that you deserve not that you take. And take every breathe fresh and clear as it is surrounded by the plenteous greenery in order to make the perfect atmosphere and create the perfect ambience with the family.
Microtek Greenburg Features
- Swimming Pool
- Cafeteria/Food Court
- Intercom Facility
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.