- 1790/2300/3500/5320SQ. FT.
Property Description *
OVERVIEW MAPSKO ROYALE VILE
Offering for the first time ever, 3-side open Park Facing Apartments’Royal’ denotes majestic and grand, ‘Ville’ means small town in French. Hence Royale Ville is a majestic small town in NCR. As grand as its name, Mapsko Royale Ville is a lifestyle of freedom and finesse. You wake up to a beautiful view no matter which way your eyes take you because; at Mapsko Royale Ville there are not only 3-4 BHK luxury apartments but also 5 BHK premium apartments. The housing society is open from three sides and faces the manicured park, allowing lots of freshness and the generous feeling of space. In a world of cluttered living, Mapsko Royale Ville comes as a breath of fresh air. A lifestyle defined by the beauty of space and comfort.
The Mapsko Group clearly understands the art of comfortable living and thus its famous Royale Ville project stands tall above the odds to offer a high-class lifestyle. Right from the beginning, the main purpose of Mapsko group is to offer the individuals, the best 5 BHK premium apartments, 4 BHK luxury apartments and 3 BHK flats in Gurgaon so that their comfort and luxury can be maximized to a great extent. With an aim of turning the dreams into reality, Mapsko Group comes with the highly luxurious residential project, Royale Ville that offers a top-notch 3-4-5 BHK flat in NCR that offers a comfortable lifestyle.
The place has peaceful surroundings and is located at a lavish locality that lets you reach anywhere in the city easily with its better connectivity to the nearby places. Buy 4 BHK luxury apartments in Gurgaon at Mapsko Royale Ville and witness the beautiful epitome of beauty like never before.
Mapsko Royale Ville
3-4-5 BHK Luxury Apartments
Each Apartment is Park Facing
Ultra modern Clubhouse in 10,000 sq ft
Extensive green area
Located on 84 meter wide sector road
Next to Mapsko Casa Bella.
- Fire Fighting System
- Swimming Pool
- Cafeteria/Food Court
- Intercom Facility
- Kids Play Area
- Visitor Parking
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Aerobics Room
- Water Storage
- Indoor Squash & Badminton Courts
- Vaastu Compliant
- Multipurpose Hall
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.