- 1799/2086/2273/2576SQ. FT.
Property Description *
DLF The Primus in Sector 82A is a popular residential project by DLF featuring spacious and well-designed 3 and 4 BHK apartments with built-up area varying between 1799 and 2576 sq. ft. Additionally, residents will have access to a wide range of modern day facilities and amenities such as landscaped gardens, power backup, maintenance staff, security services, cafeteria, club house, community hall, children’s play area, gymnasium, swimming pool etc. Priced affordably, Prime is a luxury residential project that assures comfort and indulgence to all those who wish to lead a truly comfortable lifestyle at their dream homes .
- For better safety, structure designed for the highest seismic considerations of Zone V for high rise structures, against Zone IV as stipulated by the Indian codes.
- Air Conditioned apartment, with energy efficient VRV/ VRF system excluding kitchen, toilet & S.room.
- Air Conditioned Entrance Halls and Lift Lobbies.
- Eco friendly environment with Rain Water Harvesting system to recharge aquifer, and use of treated water from STP for flushing and horticulture.
- Hot water supply through geysers in Toilets, Kitchens in addition to pre-heated water supply through Solar Water Heaters to geysers in Kitchens.
- Make VRV Air Conditioning units installed in each flat according to heat load.
- Marble used in the lift lobbies, claddings entrance halls and living dining area.
- Make electrical distribution board installed for electrical supply.
- Make gysers installed in each bathroom shafts, no gyser installed inside the bathroom to provide better space and better aesthetic.
Make modular Kitchen installed in each apartment with whirlpool Hob, chimney, refrigerator microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine.
Double glasses UPVC
Glazing windows are installed for better sound proofing and heat resistant.
Panning done on the walls and roof for better finish.
Make ceiling Fan used in the apartment high standard.
KOHLER, GROHE and ROCA
Make plumbing fittings and chinaware used in the apartments.
Down eight fixed in false ceiling.
Adopted for fixing of wall tiles with spacers.
Makes music system installed in the entrance lift lobby of each tower and in the garden area.
6 to 10 HP of AC depending on Size and sun direction.
Fantasy Brown & Omani beige marble used in lobbies Water bodies in front of lobbies
Cycle stand, Open Gym, Recreation room with carom & chess in each tower, Driver lounge with drinking water & toilet
Size- 14,000 sqft clubhouse ( Crema Marfil marble stone in the lobbies)
Facilities- Swimming pool, Library, Gym, Table tennis, Pool table, Mini Home Theatre,Squash Court & Multi Purpose room with Banquet facility.
Other facilities- 2 Tot Lot areas on each side, 6 swings each on both sides, Jungle Gym
Tennis Court- 2 , Half basketball court.
- Fire Fighting System
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.