- 1799/2086/2273/2576SQ. FT.
Property Description *
DLF The Primus
DLF The Primus in Sector 82A is a popular residential project by DLF featuring spacious and well-designed 3 and 4 BHK apartments with built-up area varying between 1799 and 2576 sq. ft. Additionally, residents will have access to a wide range of modern day facilities and amenities such as landscaped gardens, power backup, maintenance staff, security services, cafeteria, club house, community hall, children’s play area, gymnasium, swimming pool etc. Priced affordably, Prime is a luxury residential project that assures comfort and indulgence to all those who wish to lead a truly comfortable lifestyle at their dream homes .
DLF PRIMUS FEATURES
PRIMUS CLUB HOUSE
Enquiry for- The Primus
- Fire Fighting System
- Swimming Pool
- Intercom Facility
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Club House
- Luxury Living
Frequently Ask Question ?
The site address of DLF The Primus is DLF The Primus, Sector 82A, NH-8, Gurgaon, Haryana, India .
The size range of DLF The Primus ranges between 1799 to 2606 Sq.Ft
The DLF The Primus has 634 Units.
The DLF The Primus total land Area is 12.53 Acres.
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.