- 1799/2086/2273/2576SQ. FT.
Property Description *
DLF Primus in Sector 82A Gurgaon near Dwarka expressway is a popular residential project by DLF featuring spacious and well-designed 3 and 4 BHK apartments with built-up area varying between 1799 and 2576 sq. ft. Additionally, residents will have access to a wide range of modern-day facilities and amenities such as landscaped gardens, power backup, maintenance staff, security services, cafeteria, clubhouse, community hall, children’s play area, gymnasium, swimming pool, etc. Priced affordably, Prime is a luxury residential project that assures comfort and indulgence to all those who wish to lead a truly comfortable lifestyle at their dream homes .
DLF PRIMUS FEATURES
- VRV air-conditioned apartments.
- Air-conditioned entrance halls and lift lobbies.
- Double glazed windows in all bedrooms and living/ dining areas.
- Modular kitchen and pre-fitted wardrobes.
- Contemporary kitchen fitted with range of appliances.
- Beautifully landscaped greens.
- 3.2 m floor to floor height.
- For better safety, structure designed for the highest seismic considerations of Zone V for high rise structures, against Zone IV as stipulated by the Indian codes.
- Air Conditioned apartment, with energy efficient VRV/ VRF system excluding kitchen, toilet & S.room.
- Air Conditioned Entrance Halls and Lift Lobbies.
- Eco friendly environment with Rain Water Harvesting system to recharge aquifer, and use of treated water from STP for flushing and horticulture.
- Hot water supply through geysers in Toilets, Kitchens in addition to Pre-heated water supply through Solar Water Heaters to geysers in Kitchens.
PRIMUS OFFERS CLUB HOUSE
- Multi Purporse Hall with Banqueting Facility
- Card Room
- Snooker Room
- Aerobic / Yoga Centre, Gymnasium with Modern Equipments
- Steam & Sauna
- Squash Court
- Tennis Courts
- Mini Home Theatre / A.V Room
- Swimming Pool with Change Rooms
- Seperate Kid’s Pool
About The Developer “DLF”
DLF Group has over 70 years of the track record of sustained growth, customer satisfaction, and innovation. The total developable potential of DLF stands at 227 msf. The company has a total of 7.4 msf under construction presently and 17 msf of planned projects underway.
DLF’s primary business is development of residential, commercial and retail properties. The company has a unique business model with earnings arising from development and rentals. Its exposure across businesses, segments, and geographies mitigate any down-cycles in the market. From developing 22 major colonies in Delhi, DLF is now present across 15 states-24 cities in India.
The development business of DLF includes Homes and Commercial Complexes. The Homes business caters to 3 segments of the residential market – Super Luxury, Luxury and Premium. DLF project offers involves a wide range of Products including Regal Garden, The Ultima, Almeda, Park Place, Sky Court, New Town Heights, Hamilton Court, Express Tower, Garden City, Beverly Park 1 and 2, Galleria and Corporate Park.
Enquiry for- The Primus
- Fire Fighting System
- Swimming Pool
- Intercom Facility
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Club House
- Luxury Living
Frequently Ask Question ?
The site address of DLF The Primus is DLF The Primus, Sector 82A, NH-8, Gurgaon, Haryana, India .
The size range of DLF The Primus ranges between 1799 to 2606 Sq.Ft
The DLF The Primus has 634 Units.
The DLF The Primus total land Area is 12.53 Acres.
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.