- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Club House
Property Description *
Godrej Nature Plus
HARERA Regd. No-2018/1394/265
Presenting a one-of-its-kind home that takes care of you. Godrej Nature Plus home that has been thoughtfully planned keeping in mind the all-round well being of your family. A habitat where you can live carefree, as – right from your everyday needs, to your fitness goals – everything is taken care of. An environment that gives you more avenues to live a happier, healthier life. A space where your health and well being comes first. A home where you come first. Welcome to the health landmark that is Nature Plus.
ABOUT GODREJ PROPERTIES
Godrej Properties brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation, sustainability and excellence to the real estate industry. Each Godrej Properties development combines a 120 year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting-edge design and technology. Godrej Properties is currently developing residential, commercial and township projects spread across approximately 13.5 million square meters (138 million square feet) in 12 cities. In the last five years, Godrej Properties has received over 200 wards and recognitions, including the “Premium Real Estate Company of the Year” at the Corporate LiveWire Awards 2017, the “Professional Excellence in Real Estate” at the ABP News Real Estate Awards 2016, the “Real Estate Company of the Year” at the Construction Week India Awards 2015, the “Most Reliable Builder” at the CNBC AWAAZ Real Estate Awards 2014, the “Innovation Leader in Real Estate” award at the NDTV Property Awards 2014, and the “Popular Choice – Developer of the Year” award at the ET NOW Awards in 2013. Godrej Properties in “Gurugram” are Godrej Air, Godrej Aria, Godrej Meridien, Godrej Oasis, Godrej Frontier, Godrej Summit, Godrej 101, Godrej Habitat and Godrej Icon.
Established in 1990.
India’s first ISO certified real estate developer.
Projects in 12 cities across India.
Prime locations, good value, excellent construction, efficient support.
Collaboration with outstanding associates.
Yes! i’m Interested
Near by Places
360° Virtual Tour
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.