- 1720/1850/1900/3750/3750SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Emaar Palm Gardens
Emaar Palm Gardens embraces you with vast expanses of inter-connected theme gardens with aesthetically designed water bodies. Bask in the serenity of living close to nature in the choicest upscale residences, including luxury penthouses. The central green area of the community sprawls over a luxuriant 8 acres and is replete with all the amenities you desire. A mini golf course, swimming pool, 3 km jogging track, fully equipped clubhouse, health club, tennis, badminton and basket ball courts and an exclusive kids play area ensure there’s never a dull moment.
Strategically located on the state highway, off the Dwarka Expressway, it offers excellent connectivity to Gurugram, Delhi and Indira Gandhi International Airport (T3). Furthermore, with a metro line coming up in close vicinity and proximity to Gurugram’s Business District, Palm Gardens is surely a very well connected community.
Apartment towers have been planned around open landscaped spaces allowing utmost privacy yet enjoy unrestricted views of the vast open Central Greens.
Every home at Palm Gardens fits many descriptions: a dream home, a wonderful investment, a statement in style, and so on. Equally, it evokes many emotions, too: excitement, happiness, togetherness, fulfillment, and a sense of security.
Every home that carries our name has something special to offer. Our sense of design, our attention to fit and finishes and our commitment to lasting quality are well known. We have kept your needs in mind and designed every apartment around what you want. The result – in every three-bedroom apartment you get a spacious master bedroom that befits the master of the house with ample wardrobe area.
Yes! I’m Interested
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
360° Virtual Tour
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.